Vortceptor Gross Pollutant Trap is a non-blocking hydrodynamic separator that has a unique screen and treatment action producing low vortex conditions resulting in excellent pollution removal performance and resulting high water quality outcomes.
It separates and captures gross pollutants, sediments, silt, total suspended solids, some nutrients and oil and grease.
Interactive 3D Drawing
Quote Request Form
Please take a moment to complete this form and we will be in touch to discuss your options.
- Separates and captures gross pollutants, sediments, silt, tss, some nutrients, oil & grease
- Non-blocking hydrodynamic separator
- Unique screen & treatment action
- 900 x 900 mm flanged manhole access
- 316 SS VORTCEPTOR Screen
- Additional manhole extensions (if required)
- Reinforced Fibreglass
- Ribbed for structural strength/vertical
- One piece construction
- Beaches and Parks
- Commercial Zones
- Light Industrial Areas
- Recreational Grounds
- Shopping Precinct