The Triceptor is a combination of the Flowceptor and Spillceptor functions and features in the one treatment device. The benefit of the Triceptor is that with one treatment device you can treat both the high and low risk areas of a catchment.
The Triceptor has the hydrocarbon spill containment function of the Spillceptor whilst also incorporating the treatment quality and high flow bypass functions of the Flowceptor.
Quote Request Form
Please take a moment to complete this form and we will be in touch to discuss your options.
- The functions and features of the Flowceptor and Spillceptor in one device
- Treat both the high and low risk areas of a catchment
- Hydrocarbon spill containment function
- High flow bypass functions
- Quality Treatment
- Airport Aprons & Tarmacs
- Asphalt Plants
- Car Parks
- Highways & Transport Corridors
- Re-Fuelling Areas
- Recycling Yards
- Service Stations
- Shopping Centres
- Substations & Switchyards
Case studies, webinars, projects and media.