StormSack filtration solutions are highly engineered water quality devices that are deployed directly in the stormwater system to capture contaminants close to the surface for ease of maintenance. Easily retrofitted into new or existing structures, StormSack filtration technology is a decentralized approach to stormwater treatment that essentially re-purposes traditional site infrastructure and customizes it to meet specific site water quality goals. In this way, it satisfies important objectives of today’s LID (Low Impact Development) criteria.
From an operations perspective, catch basins with StormSack filters are also easier and quicker to clean out because pollutants are trapped just under the grate.
Interactive 3D Drawing
Quote Request Form
Please take a moment to complete this form and we will be in touch to discuss your options.
- Allows maintenance to be performed using conventional vacuum suction equipment
- Ultra-durable aluminium frame available in four sizes
- Quick and easy installation
- Cost efficient gross pollutant capture
- Adjusts to custom pit size
- Black poly surround
- Reinforced StormSack bag
- Aluminium support angles and fixings
- Council Storm Drain Retrofits
- Litter Prone Urban Areas
- Scrap Metal/Solid Waste/Oil Storage/Etc
- Part of Treatment Train
- Construction Sediment
Case studies, webinars, projects and media.