FlowFilter is a specialist stormwater filter, designed for installation within load bearing shafts and chambers of concrete or plastic construction. The pre fitted plastic housing is safe and easy to fit on site.
The FlowFilter uses an up-flow process. This means there is a minimal head drop between the inlet and the outlet. The stormwater is treated within the unit by the following processes: sedimentation, filtration, adsorption and precipitation. It is suitable for Heavy Metal, TSS and Nutrient reduction.
- Car parks
- Shopping Centres
- Council Depots
- Industrial Estates
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance
- Airports Aprons & Tarmacs
Interactive 3D Drawing
Quote Request Form
Please take a moment to complete this form and we will be in touch to discuss your options.
- Engineered for heavily polluted traffic areas
- Because of its up-flow process it can efficiently work in flat sites requiring only 250 mm fall across the device
- Multiple units can be manifolded together to treat higher flows
- Each FlowFilter will provide 12 L/s of treatment flow rate, installed in offline configuration
- Field tested
- Quick and easy underground installation
- Designed for TSS, TP and TN Removal
- Transport Depots
- Loading Bays
- Highways & Transport Corridors
- Recycling Yards