Flowceptor 1 is a horizontally configured two-chamber Stormwater Quality Improvement Device (SQID), equipped with a gravity enhancing coalescer unit. For those with medium to low-risk applications, the Flowceptor Class 2 model (with no coalescer) is also available.
The advanced design facilitates a retention period that provides quiescent conditions within the secondary chamber, efficiently promoting the separation of total suspended solids (TSS), light liquids and pollutants.
Atlan treatment devices can accommodate a complete range of flow rates with corresponding pipe size and types.
Interactive 3D Drawing
Quote Request Form
Please take a moment to complete this form and we will be in touch to discuss your options.
- Guaranteed hydrocarbon spill capture in all flow and spill conditions
- Fits pipe sizes from 160mm to 1500mm, including box culvert designs (larger sizes are available on request)
- Unique Flowceptor Class 1 flow action
- Hydrocarbon, gross pollutants and sediment removal in one treatment system
- Easy and safe maintenance, with no entering of the tank required
- Meets New Zealand conditions and complies with the objectives set by the regulating authorities
- Suited as a secondary treatment, removing sediment, suspended solids, hydrocarbons and nutrients
- Car Parks
- Shopping Centres
- Council Depots
- Industrial Estates
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance
- Airport Aprons & Tarmacs
- Loading Bays & Transport Depots
- Highway & Transport Corridors
- Recycling Yards