Introducing the new-look industry magazine we are proud to announce Joy in Water has replaced The Flow magazine and issue 9 is now available to read. While the name and look has changed a little it is still jam packed full of interest articles based on the stormwater industry.
Issue 9 articles:
- Atlan Stormwater: Protector of the Oceans
- Twin Vortceptors at Cranbourne: Water Quality Outcomes & Gross Pollutant Capture
- Floating Treatment Wetlands: An Innovative Path to Sustainable Treatment and Thriving Habitats
- Saving Strata Costs with Bioretention Maintenance
- 5 Warning Signs: Your Bioretention Needs Maintenance
- Cleaning Up Lakeside in Springfield