The Atlan Ecoceptor is a vertically configured pollutant trap, sediment and light liquids separator suitable for low risk applications. The Stormwater Quality Improvement Device (SQID) has a polyethylene or fibreglass unit, and is designed for use in stormwater drains.
Flow rates on standard units of up to 2800 LPS and can fit pipe sizes from 150mm to 1800mm (with additional sizes available on request).
Independently tested and certified for hydraulic efficiency and the capture of pollutants. It separates and captures pollutants, sediments and light liquids (petroleum hydrocarbons).
- Guaranteed hydrocarbon spill capture in all flow and spill conditions
- Separates and captures sediments, silt, total
suspended solids, and oil and grease
- Litter and heavy refuse capture
- Easy maintenance and installation
- In high-flow conditions and if storms persist, the tank contains a by pass operation preventing ‘back up’
- Light liquids rise to the top of the separation region of the Ecoceptor chamber
- Light self-contained tanks for low transport and cranage costs
- The unique hydraulic treatment pipe is sized to suit specified flow rates.
- Special vortex cleaning action assists in preventing pollutants from discharging
- Cylindrical shape of the SQID with its tapered base (no square corners) affords effective and thorough cleaning out of accumulated pollutants