AtlanBasin Modular Bioretention System is a highly advanced stormwater filtration system. Its size and capacity make it ideal for stormwater treatment trains that require high pollutant reduction in a small footprint. It can be used in place of standard catch basin structures, rain gardens, bioretention cells and media filters.
As a self-contained treatment train, it incorporates the following treatment components:
- hydrodynamic separation
- media filtration
- bioretention filter
Quote Request Form
Please take a moment to complete this form and we will be in touch to discuss your options.
- Effective at removing a wide range of stormwater pollutants
- Can be used in a wide range of configurations for new construction and retrofit applications
- This system can be used in most situations, regardless of site constraints, due to its availability to accept variable pipe sizes or runoff directly from the built-in curb or drop inlet
- A pre-filter chamber eliminates the need for maintenance to be undertaken in the Biorention chamber
- The Modular Bioretention System can be installed downstream of retention systems
Case studies, webinars, projects and media.