BaffleBoxes are concrete or fiberglass structures containing a series of sediment settling chambers separated by baffles.
The primary function of baffle boxes is to remove sediment, suspended particles, and associated pollutants from storm water. BaffleBoxes may also contain trash screens or skimmers to capture larger materials, trash, and floatables.
BaffleBoxes have proven effective in removing sediment from storm water runoff. They are mainly utilized in areas where sediment control is a primary concern, while other storm water Best Management Practices (BMPs) may be more effective in areas where additional storm water pollutants, such as dissolved nutrients, oil and grease, or metals, are prevalent.
- End of line treatment
- Residential developments
- Commercial developments
Interactive 3D Drawing
Quote Request Form
Please take a moment to complete this form and we will be in touch to discuss your options.
- Remove sediment, suspended particles and associated pollutants
- Fits within existing easements
- Quick and easy
- Retrofits existing systems
- Captures follage, litter, sediment & hydrocarbons
- Easy and safe maintenance
- Separates follage and litter from water & sediment
- Will not go septic between stormwater events.
- Excellent treatment structures for recharge wells
- Public observation cover