AtlanFilter is a cartridge filter system that incorporates an upflow treatment process that maximises surface treatment area. Flow through the filter cartridges utilises a self-regulating siphon which results in a low maintenance and high performance stormwater treatment. The automatic backwash at the end of each storm event further lengthens the lifespan of the filter.
Hydraulic pressure forces water through the filter media — causing a constant velocity throughout the filter area realising a consistent media contact time and therefore treatment.
Upon completion of a treatment cycle, the filter backwashes and effectively dislodges particulates from the filtration layers. This re-establishes filter media porosity. The dislodged particles then accumulate away from the filter media allowing easy removal during maintenance.
Atlan Filter Interactive 3D Drawing
Quote Request Form
Please take a moment to complete this form and we will be in touch to discuss your options.
- No moving parts, generating a true siphon effect
- The media cartridge provides a significantly greater surface contact area to footprint ratio than other filters
- 3L/s per cartridge flow rate
- Excellent removal efficiency whilst maintaining site surface yield
- Small footprint
- Inorganic filter media (doesn’t leach nutrients)
- Can be deployed in various drainage structures such as manholes & vaults
- 85% TSS, 74% TP and 59% TN removal
- Optimised to suit your specific site and local authority requirements
- Car parks and Shopping Centres
- Council Depots
- Industrial Estates
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance
- Airport Aprons & Tarmacs
- Transport Depots & Loading Bays
- Highways & Transport Corridors
- Recycling Yards